Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Face of Jesus and Crown of Thorns Dream

Shortly before the end of 2010, I had the only dream in which I saw our Lord's face.


I saw a modest room that was dimly lit and a man on his knees by his bedside with his eyes closed praying. Then I saw the Lord Jesus standing by the window near that man with a very sad expression on his face. He looked just as He must have looked during His earthly ministry, very similar to the famous "Prince of Peace" painting.

I was an observer in this dream and only the Lord acknowledged my presence. He did not say anything to me, only motioned towards the praying man and placed a crown of thorns on his head and stood by him, though the praying man did not see Him. I did not hear what the man was praying for, but I had a sense that He was distressed. I did not immediately fully understand this dream, though I knew that the crown of thorns was the symbol of our Lord's suffering, but when the news of increased persecution of Christians by terrorist group called ISIS emerged in 2011, then I was reminded again of this dream.

Now, I understand that through this dream the Lord was telling me that the time was coming in which Christians would share in His suffering for His name's sake and that it could not be stopped. Just as I shared in the previous post, I believe the Lord is calling us all to remember those Christians and their persecutors in our prayers. I will be coming up to date here with more of some significant prophetic dreams that the Lord gave me over the years as well as any new ones I might have, perhaps it would encourage you to pay attention to your dreams as well and help you interpret them. God bless!

Author's Note: The photo used here is of the painting "Prince of Peace" by Akiane Kramarik who grew up in an atheists family and saw the face of Jesus in dreams and visions, and later painted it. It is the only painting of Jesus' face that other children who saw Him in visions confirm is the closest to what they saw as well.You can see more art by her by clicking on her name in the credit i gave above.

No comments:

Post a Comment