Friday, February 27, 2015

Tornado Dreams

I had my first tornado dream in December of 1999. It was a very vivid dream. In this dream, I stood outside with a very good view of the country side when suddenly, I saw a huge dark tornado approaching me fast. In reality, I never saw a tornado except on the news or in movies, so this sight really frightened me. I wanted to seek shelter, but could not move. The tornado kept coming, I could feel the wind and hear its roar by now. "I will never survive this." I thought and began preparing for my death, praying for the Lord to accept my spirit when I heard a still, but clear voice in my mind saying, "Just hold on to that fence and trust Me."

Then I noticed this shaky fence in front of me, so I grabbed it as it was really way too late to run anywhere anyway and closed my eyes as this tornado hit me. I could feel the wind, its power and fury, but shockingly it was not affecting me at all! I still just stood there holding on to that shaky fence. I opened my eyes when the wind was gone and saw the calm. The sky was still cloudy, but clear of the storm. I looked to my side and saw bunch of other people holding the fence just as I did. We began banding together and looking for any other survivors. We saw devastated houses, but no people. The only ones who stayed alive were those who held onto that fence.

I knew it was a prophetic dream, so I prayed for an interpretation. What came to me was this. The storm (tornado) was some kind of trouble the enemy was going to cause in a near future and it is going to affect everyone. Believers and unbelievers alike will have to go through this, but only believers who trust God in the midst of this storm will be supernaturally protected from its effects and they are going to be brought together for His purposes. It seems that I am not the only one who had this kind of dream. The late John Paul Jackson was asked often for interpretation of similar dreams and his guidelines for its interpretation agreed with the interpretation I received as well. Just this past Sunday my pastor from Poland also shared a similar dream with his congregation. This storm is already upon us and will intensify, but all of us who know their God and listen to His voice will stay strong and carry out great exploits. (Daniel 11:32) I find it very interesting that this particular verse came to me just now as I am writing this because it is about resisting the evil in the person of Antichrist and his deceptive flattery. Is he about to appear on the world stage soon? I would not be surprised...

No comments:

Post a Comment