Saturday, June 27, 2020

Our Prayers Answered : Benny Hinn Repents of Prosperity Gospel Teachings

In my last blog post, I shared how the Lord called me back in 2014 while I was watching the wedding ceremony of Benny Hinn's daughter to pray for prosperity teachers that they would repent from this false doctrine, and that "their faith might not fail them when all these things will be taken away from them."

Now, I just found out that Benny Hinn announced his repentance about a year ago. Below, I include a link to the video in which he has done that. This has greatly encouraged me and I hope that it will be an encouragement to you as well. Let us continue that many more will return to their first love, so that the name of Jesus will not be blasphemed among unbelievers.

Benny Hinn Renounces Prosperity Teachings


No comments:

Post a Comment